Effective Student Recruitment & Admissions
The landscape of education business is getting more competitive by days. Amid a large number of existing educational institutions, new colleges and universities are opening their doors with more innovative offerings. To add salt to the wound, more and more countries are establishing themselves to…
Money in Education. The Rise of Education Hubs, Edu-preneurs and Nations.
An education hub is where high-quality education is provided for in a specific region. For Australia, education services are the third largest export. Education generates more than $12 billion per year. Creating a hub improves a country’s workforce through knowledge generation, transfer, and retention. Educational hubs…
The Alternative Approach to Cost Saving and Revenue Generation
Revenue and cost are the two most important parameters in any business. Increasing revenue and/or lowering costs give the very reason for businesses to exist which is profit. Balancing the equation without compromising business or revenue growth is the biggest challenge for any entrepreneurs…
- The Export of Education: The 21st Century Commodity
- The War on 5G: Inside the Fight for the Future of Our (Digital) World
- How an Innovative CEO Leverage Tech to Improve Outcomes
- Sqayy – The Brain Child of 100,000 Users, Your Answer to Power Up Your Whole Campus
- Vocational Education: The Game Changer for Entrepreneurs, Workers and Nations.