The Export of Education: The 21st Century Commodity
The Bank Negara Malaysia or BNM had Zeti Aziz as its Governor who was one of the best central bankers in the world. Significantly, the MIT Sloan has excellent supply chain programs. In their website, MIT stated that – “The scope and impact of MIT’s entrepreneurial ecosystem are enormous. A 2015 study underscores the substantial economic impact of the Institute’s alumni entrepreneurs, whose companies have created millions of jobs and generate annual revenues of nearly $2 trillion…”
1. Malaysia University of Science & Technology (MUST) http://www.must.edu.my/academic/
2. “Australia’s international education exports grew by 22% in 2017” http://monitor.icef.com/2018/04/australias-international-education-exports-grew-22-2017/
3. “HM Government. Industrial Strategy: government and industry in partnership” https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/340601/bis-13-1082-international-education-accompanying-analytical-narrative-revised.pdf
4. “Exporting Education” https://business.financialpost.com/opinion/exporting-education
5. “The importance of exporting education to other countries” https://realbusiness.co.uk/the-importance-of-exporting-education-to-other-countries/
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.