Startup Founders are the New Bankers
Every now and then, we hear a story about a successful startup company that is funded by a venture company – bringing along a new disruptive technology into the market. For example, Grab is the darling of South East Asia right now. Its founder is the…
- The Export of Education: The 21st Century Commodity
- The War on 5G: Inside the Fight for the Future of Our (Digital) World
- How an Innovative CEO Leverage Tech to Improve Outcomes
- Sqayy – The Brain Child of 100,000 Users, Your Answer to Power Up Your Whole Campus
- Vocational Education: The Game Changer for Entrepreneurs, Workers and Nations.