The Export of Education: The 21st Century Commodity
The export of education refers to when educational content, expertise, data, methodologies, curriculum are produced and sold to overseas markets. It also refers to when workers in education ply their trade globally or when the edupreneurs open campuses worldwide and university administrators selling their…
Vocational Education: The Game Changer for Entrepreneurs, Workers and Nations.
Vocational Education refers to education that trains students to gain specific skills to do specific work and enter into a specific vocation (occupation). The historical reference is guilds. In the old days, people enter into apprenticeships at goldsmiths to learn how to make jewellery. The…
Money in Education. The Rise of Education Hubs, Edu-preneurs and Nations.
An education hub is where high-quality education is provided for in a specific region. For Australia, education services are the third largest export. Education generates more than $12 billion per year. Creating a hub improves a country’s workforce through knowledge generation, transfer, and retention. Educational hubs…
- TVET – The Key To Raising Future Malaysia
- The Big Drops in Student Enrolment: Why Does the Numbers Continue to Plunge?
- Learn How Sqayy Helps Schools Overcome Their Recruitment Challenges
- Positive Thinking: of Conflicts and Data Analytics
- Making a Difference via Technology: Empowering Registrars For The Years to Come