The Debate Rages Over Graduate Employability and the ‘Skills Gap’ in Higher Education
Do we need to reconsider current approaches towards teaching at universities in Malaysia in order to better prepare graduates for employment? Discussion around graduate work-readiness (GWR) has increased recently as the impact of the 4th industrial revolution (4IR) permeates through the business and academic communities….
- The Debate Rages Over Graduate Employability and the ‘Skills Gap’ in Higher Education
- Bug Hunters: Creating Test Data for Accurate QA
- At a Glance: Kazakhstan’s Education Scene
- The Concept of Entrepreneurial Marketing Practices: A Literature Review
- 10 Reasons Why Cloud is the Best for Your Business Operations