A Message to the CEOs – Key to Institution Survival
A CEO just finished a long-awaited meeting with his Finance Director. They spent hours going through the P&L accounts, staff overheads and cash flow projections. It was brutal. Declining student populations, bad collections from sponsors and high staff cost and turnovers are the new norms of…
- TVET – The Key To Raising Future Malaysia
- The Big Drops in Student Enrolment: Why Does the Numbers Continue to Plunge?
- Learn How Sqayy Helps Schools Overcome Their Recruitment Challenges
- Positive Thinking: of Conflicts and Data Analytics
- Making a Difference via Technology: Empowering Registrars For The Years to Come