The Big Drops in Student Enrolment: Why Does the Numbers Continue to Plunge?
It will not be easy managing higher education in the coming years. Many admit it is going to be an uphill battle. According to the National Student Clearinghouse, university and college enrollment have fallen nearly 9 percent since 2011. The decline is not yet obvious…
Effective Student Recruitment & Admissions
The landscape of education business is getting more competitive by days. Amid a large number of existing educational institutions, new colleges and universities are opening their doors with more innovative offerings. To add salt to the wound, more and more countries are establishing themselves to…
The Alternative Approach to Cost Saving and Revenue Generation
Revenue and cost are the two most important parameters in any business. Increasing revenue and/or lowering costs give the very reason for businesses to exist which is profit. Balancing the equation without compromising business or revenue growth is the biggest challenge for any entrepreneurs…
- TVET – The Key To Raising Future Malaysia
- The Big Drops in Student Enrolment: Why Does the Numbers Continue to Plunge?
- Learn How Sqayy Helps Schools Overcome Their Recruitment Challenges
- Positive Thinking: of Conflicts and Data Analytics
- Making a Difference via Technology: Empowering Registrars For The Years to Come